“Trident Yoga Academy & Wellness Centre” is underpinned by 3 key principles:
Our Mission is to honour the ancient tradition of yoga, even as we incorporate it into modern life.
Our Goal is to ensure healthy living and well-being for all.
Our Values are hard work, commitment & service.
WORDS FROM THE MASTER
Believe me, if anything has the capability to change the whole of you … It’s YOGA. It has the potential to make you physically fit, mentally balanced and spiritually elevated. Yoga is not just a set of poses but an instruction manual for your life; you must read it for a Healthier, Happier and Better Life.
I started my yogic journey almost a decade ago… since then it is never turning back. Lots of classes, sessions and never stop learning and today I can say that “I did not chose Yoga; Yoga chose me.” It’s not just about becoming a yoga teacher; it’s about rediscovering the authentic and the whole you. Learning from your past, strengthening your present and building your future. Yoga is so much more than just the bending; it’s about Discovering Your True Self.
- International Certified Master Yoga Teacher by Yoga Alliance International
- International Certified Master Yoga Teacher by World Yoga Federation
- PGD in Yoga and Naturopathy
10+ years of vast and diversified experience in teaching yoga
- Certified Yoga Instructor by Yoga Certification Board (YCB) under the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. Of India
- Certified Yoga Instructor by Skill India under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. Of India
- District President Bharat Swabhiman Trust (A Unit of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar) since 2011
- Honoured by Ex. C.M of Uttarakhand (Sh. Harish Singh Rawat Ji)
- Lifetime Member of International Council of Ayurveda Incorporated with American Association of Ayurvedic Medicine, USA
- Recorded a few programs on Yoga for National channels
- Fitness Trainer to eminent personalities of town.
- Masters in Computer Application in 2006
- Worked with Various MNC’s including UB Group, HCL, TATA AIG, DELL Etc…